Browse Nigeria well data at www.geoinfoweb.com
Choose from log packages and support data for over 7000 wells:
- Well log image database - 65,000 analogue files
- Raw digital log database - 37,000 digital log files
- Correlative data - deviation data, tops, lithology, bio & cronostratigraphy, reports and more
Composited & interpreted logs are available upon request:
- Edited basic composite - use in geological and seismic correlation and processing work
- Environmentally corrected composite - application of environmental borehole corrections to the log curve data to compensate for mud and hole size variations.
- Petrophysics ready composite - data ready for petrophysical interpretation for reservoir analysis and development, where the curve data have been depth adjusted in great detail.
- TVD corrected composite - log curve data set with a True Vertical Depth (TVD) index and trajectory if full well azimuth information available.
On behalf of Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), Nigeria. In partnership with Bilview Energy Limited. Nigeria well log portfolio has been updated with new data in May 2015.